Week 6
This week I have started making a start on my casts for my proposal piece of the objects I have collected. I have narrowed my main objects down to six which I find the most interesting which is: a gear pump sign; a rectangle bottle; a cylinder bottle; a bed spring; a mattress spring and a paintbrush.
I have also started painting my box, the inside of it grey and the outside white. The reason I have chosen grey for the inside of the box is because I will be spray painting the actual objects I have found white to simulate the proposal idea in the display box which people will look down into.
In this display I will have a proposal book which features more drawings, digital drawings, specifications and pin points about what exactly I am proposing and why I am doing it.
Slowly my piece of work is coming together as well as my proposal and I am really proud of the progress I have made.

No comments:
Post a Comment