Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Week 5

This I have decided to make some test images of just what my casts might look like when I put them back in the landscape I found the original objects from. Below are the images I have produced:




I think these test images have turned out good. They have helped me get some idea as to how my cast will look in the fly tipping site at the Headlands. I will most likely use these test images as part of my proposal to show the building up of this site specific art work I am proposing for this area. 

I have also started considering the specifications of this site specific art work such as health and safety, the terrain of the area, and the audience this piece of work is aiming at. Below are the specifications of this work so far:

Health and Safety:
Considering the area I am placing the pieces in, the area is already known to have some factors concerning health and safety, however non of the objects I am creating will have sharp corners on them and will be amongst the landscape.

Terrain:
My piece is an intervention piece which means the terrain will not affect the small casts I will be putting in the landscape.

Audience:
The audience my piece focuses on is not really any certain age group but more who takes interest in the area I'm intervening with. My piece could potentially upset certain people however I am making it draw attention to the fly tipping problem as well as placing art rather than rubbish around the surrounding area of the Jewish Cemetry.


No comments:

Post a Comment